Friday, October 23, 2009

Mary's Other Man...


I have to admit... I’m in love with another man….his name is Dean and he produces Dean’s World Famous sauces. My absolute favorite is the Curry Dip. Smooth, creamy beautiful yellow color (similar toPantone 131…I work in design and love the color book!). The curry flavor is just right, not overpowering.

Now you may ask, how have I eaten it. Well….right now I’ve covered the bases from snacks – the usual suspects…East Shore Dipping Pretzels, potato chips, to celery stalks (another one of my favorite "zero" calorie foods). It is also very tasty spread on chicken and beef sandwiches. Dean's other sauces are also worth a try: Spicy Mustard, Honey Mustard and Horseradish Sauce. Also, Dean's is produced locally and I love to support local businesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment